As our loved ones age, they could be facing challenges living at home alone such as completing day-to-days tasks and increased risk of falling. You do your best to help but you can’t be there every minute of every day. That’s where we can help. Our professional caregivers are trusted partners to your aging family members while offering a friendly ear and capable hands. Your loved ones benefit from consistent human interaction, and you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family member is safe and cared for.
Our in-home companion and homemaker service combines warm, healthy interactions with “extra help” assistance for daily-living activities so your loved one can maintain an independent and healthy lifestyle in the privacy of their residence.
Companion care services begin with an initial assessment by our licensed RN with you at your loved one’s home. The professional assessment determines the level of care and number of hours needed to live comfortably and safely at home.
Companion care and homemaker services include:
- Safety supervision
- Food shopping
- Light housekeeping (i.e., dusting, vacuuming and mopping)
- Meal preparation to ensure nutrition needs are met
- Outings to promote socialization
- Walking outside to promote an active lifestyle
- Conversation of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
- Crafting, reading, listening to music and playing games for mental stimulation
- Accompanying to the doctor, hairdresser and other appointments
These are just a few examples of how our qualified and compassionate Caregivers can help your family. Give us a call at 678-899-0363 to start a conversation about how your family may benefit from companionship and in-home caregiving.